Anti Spam Policy
The following terms govern and apply to all the domain names, their sub-domains and sub-directories that relate to and constitute the property of TBIT DESIGN
DO NOT use our services to send any sort of spam communications! SPAM shall include, but is not limited to, the sending of any electronic mail message with the primary purpose of which is the commercial advertisement or promotion of a commercial product or service (including content on an Internet website operated for a commercial purpose). The term `commercial electronic mail message’ does not include a transactional or relationship message.
DO NOT include ANY reference to TBIT DESIGN, in any such correspondence. Anyone reported to TBIT DESIGN for sending SPAM will be immediately reported to the FTC for violation of the CAN SPAM act of 2003.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
In addition, DO NOT use the TBIT DESIGN name or brand in any type of correspondence to third party mailing or ‘opt in’ lists, harvested email lists, safelists, newsgroups, forums, “faxblasts”, or any other form of communication that has been labeled as illegal by the CAN SPAM law.
Any TBIT DESIGN member/affiliate/user that uses SPAM in any relation with the TBIT DESIGN website shall have their accounts terminated immediately, will forfeit any affiliate commissions, will be reported to the FTC for the abuse, and will be held both legally and financially responsible for their actions.
Autoresponders are not Spam (unsolicited “junk” email). They are based entirely around the opt-in model of email marketing. This means that your clients must first express interest in your business by sending you an email, filling out a form, making a purchase or otherwise contacting you first. Furthermore, all Autoresponder messages sent out by TBIT DESIGN have an Unsubscribe link and a Change Email Address link, so the client may opt-out of your list at any time.
Please see our Terms of service agreement for further details.
We reserve the right to amend this agreement at any time.